A boy identified as Chibuike Emmanuel, has reportedly died from electrocution while charging his iPhone 8.
According to reports, the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 a.m. on friday.
The mother’s friend (name withheld), who brought him from Lagos to spend his holiday in Ozoro, filed the report.
The victim laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest while charging and slept off.
“The deceased was electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was confirmed dead”, a source said.
His body has been transported to the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.
Axact

ANAMBRA UPDATE

Anambra Update is an independent publication, established in 2012 for the purpose of presenting balanced coverage of events, and of promoting the best interests of Anambra and Ndigbo in extention. It owes allegiance to no political party, ethnic community, religious or other interest group. Its primary commitment is to the integrity and sovereignty of the Federation of Nigeria, and beyond that to the unity and sovereignty of Igbo Social-Cultural Race

Post A Comment: